Least polluting fuel for vehicles is __________
Asked by gouruplakshya | 12th Oct, 2021, 04:42: PM
Least polluting fuel for vehicles is CNG.
Answered by Ramandeep | 12th Oct, 2021, 05:42: PM
- what is coal
- explain why fossil fuels are exhaustible natural gas
- what is coal?
- Lowest carbon content ----
- Narrate story of coal either through text or pictorial presentation or audio piece. Hint: The story should contain its formation and its useful products.
- Why are thermal power plants situated near coal mines?
- types of coal
- why petroleum is known as black gold
- What is the composition of coal??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number