what is coal?
Asked by teacher5.edubuddy | 13th Apr, 2021, 12:18: PM
Coal is one of the most imortant fosssil fuel. It is black and browninsh in color. It is mostly carbon with variable amounts of other elements cheifly hydrogen, sulfur, oxygen and nitrogen.
Answered by Ravi | 13th Apr, 2021, 06:02: PM
- Lowest carbon content ----
- Narrate story of coal either through text or pictorial presentation or audio piece. Hint: The story should contain its formation and its useful products.
- Why are thermal power plants situated near coal mines?
- types of coal
- why petroleum is known as black gold
- What is the composition of coal??
- Why is coke more porous than bituminous coal
- ईधन को जलाने के लिए हमें उसे उसके desh तक गम करना पड़ता है answer
- why coal is only made in abscence of air?which bacteria make it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number