Asked by araima2001 | 4th Jul, 2014, 05:06: PM
The scope of this helpdesk is to answer subject related queries which are relevant to understanding concepts and solving problems. Hence we regret that we would not be able to answer your query.
Answered by Dharma Teja | 9th Jul, 2014, 03:28: PM
- in an isosceles triangle ABC with AB=AC, the bisectors of angleB and angle C intersect each other at o. Join A at O. show that Ob= OC that
- How to proove RHS congruence
- In the given figure, BAAC and DEEF such that BA = DE and BF = DC. Prove that AC = EF.
- ABC is an isosceles triangle with AB = AC. Bisectors of B and C intersect at O. Prove that BO = CO and AO bisects BAC.
- ABCD is a square, X and Y are the points on the sides AB and DC respectively such that BY = CX. Prove that CY = BX and CBY = BCX.
- In an isosceles triangle, prove that the altitude from the vertex divides the triangle into two congruent triangles..
- AD is the median of ABC. If BL and CM are drawn perpendiculars on AD produced, prove that BL= CM.
- If two isosceles triangles have a common base, then the line joining their vertices bisects the base at right angles.
- A point O is taken inside an equilateral four sided figure ABCD such that its distances from the angular points D and B are equal. Show that AO and OC are in one and the same straight line.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number