If two lines are intersected by a transversal in such a way that the bisector of a pair of angles are parallel, show that the two lines are parallel.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Dec, 2013, 10:27: AM
Answered by | 4th Dec, 2013, 12:27: PM
- If two lines are parallel then prove that any pair of bisictors of thier alternate interior angle is also parallel.
- Q 19
- kindly give solution to the question in the image.
- the diagram for the 8th question.
- FIND X AN D Y
- If a transversal intersects two parallel lines, then prove that each pair of consecutive interior angles are supplementary.
- Show that in the given figure, AB || EF.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number