If the sum of first n terms of AP is 6n-n^2 find its 25th term
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 13th Dec, 2017, 06:13: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 13th Dec, 2017, 07:00: PM
- the sum of first 6 terms of an A.P is 63 .The ratio of the 10th term to the 20th term is 1:2 . calculate the first and the 15th terms
- The algebraic expression of a sequence is 81-8n. What is 10th term What is the sum of 1st 10 terms whether the sum of any number of terms of the sequence will be 400? Why?
- The sum of n natural number is 5n2 - 4n, find its 8th term
- Find the sum of all even numbers between 10 and 100.
- How many terms of the A P 17,15,13,11..... must be added to get the sum 72?
- if the sum of P terms of an arithmetic progression is equal to some of its Q terms. prove that the sum if(P+Q) terms of it is equal to zero
- determine the sum of all natural numbers between 2 and 100 which are exactly divisible by 3
- What is the commen difference if the sum of first 10 terms of an arithmatic sequance is 320and the sum of first to 15 terms is 705
- a part
- If the ratio of the sum of two A.P is 5n+4:9n+6,then the ratio of the 18th term of those A.P is=?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number