if the squared difference of the zeroes of the quadratic polynomil f(x)=x square+px+45 is equal to 144,then find the value of p?
in this answer how 4ab comes?
Asked by ketanjain.2502 | 14th May, 2019, 12:09: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 14th May, 2019, 01:55: PM
- Find a quadratic polynomial, the sum of its roots is -5 and the product 6. Find the origin of a polynomial here.
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the quadratic equation ax²+bx+c, then evaluate alpha minus beta
- if alpha and beta are zeros of 4xsquar+4x+1 then form a quadratic polynomials whose zeros are 2alpha and 2beta .
- Q. if the square of difference of the zeroe of the quadratic polynomial f(x)=x^2=px=45 is equal to 144, then find the value of p ANS. x^2+px+45=0 let roots be a and b hence, sum of root (a+b)=p and product of roots(ab)=45 now,(a-b)^2=144 (a+b)^2-4ab=144 p^2-4*45=144 p^2=324 p=+18 and -18 in this answer how does 4ab comes please answer fast
- factorisation of x2+x+1
- If -5 is a root of the quadratic equation 2x^2+ px –15 = 0 and the quadratic equation p(x^2+ x)k = 0 has equal roots, find the value of k.
- If -5 is a root of the quadratic equation 2x2+ px –15 = 0 and the quadratic equation p(x2+ x)k = 0 has equal roots, find the value of k.
- If a,b,c are real numbers such that ac not equal to 0 ,then show that at least one of the equations ax^2+bx+c=0 and -ax^2+bx+c=0 has real roots
- if x=3 is aroot of the equation x2-x+k=0,find the value of p so that the roots of the equation x2+k(2x+k+2)+p=0 are equal.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number