if n,l,m are replaced by s,p,q and logic remains the same where s could be 0,2,3,4,....
p is defined as which can also have a value of 0 but no -ive value. q is defined from +p to -p where 0 is not considered in case of fractional value and 1 orbital has 4 electrons . find out:-
1). Electronic configuration for an atom with an atomic no. of 24 would be.
Asked by Kristin Thapliyal | 11th Aug, 2014, 07:29: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 12th Aug, 2014, 01:50: PM
- GIVE THE GENERAL ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION OF s, p, d AND f ORBITALS.
- What is responsible for the conductivity of metal ? A) Delocalized electrons B) number of atoms C) atomic kernel d) ions
- explain s,p,d,f block elements
- How can we find the electronic configuration of gadolinium ?
- What are aerogens?
- Name two metals which have very low melting points?
- What are metalloids?
- What is the relation between the number of elements present in each period and the number of atomic orbitals?
- Differentiate between s and p block elements.
- Why do we call the d block elements as transition metals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number