if element has 16 as its atomic number then to which group it belongs
Asked by likith | 11th Nov, 2014, 06:04: PM
Sulphur has atomic number 16. It belongs to group 16 or group VIA.
There are six electrons in its outermost shell, hence sulphur belongs to group VIA.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 12th Nov, 2014, 10:08: AM
- periodicity is observed due to similar .....
- Define periodicity
- How to find the valency of an element?
- name the element in correct order of their increasing atom atomic numbers present in the first second and third short period of the periodic table state each element electronic configuration
- groups and periods funda in periodic table
- How can I self study any chapter with clear conceptual understanding the particular chapter that is not taught in school and without the help of online videos??
- why is the periodic table named as it is?
- an alkali metal in period 3 and halogen in period 2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number