How will you modify an electroplating circuit to clearly indicate that the electroplating process is over?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Dec, 2013, 11:42: PM
An LED can be added to the circuit in the same way it is connected in a tester. While electroplating is still taking place, electric current will flow and the LED will be lighted up. The moment electroplating stops, so does the flow of current and thus the LED will also turn off.
Answered by | 22nd Dec, 2013, 01:42: AM
- Why electricity can pass through conducter, not by insulator??
- What is electroplating? How will you carry out electroplating of copper in the laboratory.
- Write short note on. Electroplating
- Mention the components of the circuit of tester
- How is electroplating used to save iron from corrosion?
- How will you identify the positive terminal of a battery if it is hidden in a box and you can only see two of its leads.
- Gold does not corrode. Despite this, gold ornaments start showing patches of other color after repeated use. Why?
- During electroplating, initially some bubbles were appearing near an electrode. After 30 mins, no bubbles appear. What do you conclude from this?
- How does the amount of copper in copper sulphate solution not reduce during electroplating of copper onto an iron object, even though copper from the solution gets deposited on one electrode continuously?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number