How will we find North and South pole of a freely suspended bar magnet ?
Asked by lakshmijoshi1978 | 12th Mar, 2020, 08:02: PM
A freely suspended magnet always rest in North - South direction. The magnetic pole pointing towards the geographic north pole is North pole of magnet and the magnetic pole pointing towards the geographic south direction is South pole of magnet.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Mar, 2020, 09:56: AM
- Is there is not east pole and west pole of magnet?
- How does compass help to find direction
- what are magnets?
- How can we prove Magnetism is a form of energy
- What is magnet
- what is magnet
- When the iron fillings are spread on a sheet and a bar magnet is placed on it, what do you observe? Do you find anything special about the way they arrange themselves?
- Identify and define the device shown in the given figure.
- When we rub soil or sand with magnet, we find some particles of soil or sand remain attached to it. Why does it happen?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number