what is magnet
Asked by bijendra_kumar80 | 30th Dec, 2018, 11:34: AM
The material which produces a magnetic field around it and exerts a force of attration on magnetic elemnets like iron, cobalt, nickel is called magnet. Like poles of two magnets repels each ther while unlike poles of magnets attracts each other.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st Dec, 2018, 10:48: AM
- Mention 3 advantage of an electromagnet and a permanent magnet??
- Is there is not east pole and west pole of magnet?
- How will we find North and South pole of a freely suspended bar magnet ?
- How does compass help to find direction
- what are magnets?
- How can we prove Magnetism is a form of energy
- What is magnet
- When the iron fillings are spread on a sheet and a bar magnet is placed on it, what do you observe? Do you find anything special about the way they arrange themselves?
- Identify and define the device shown in the given figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number