How to identify the north andbsouth polarities of a electromagnet
Asked by Sowjanya | 8th Mar, 2017, 10:11: AM
The poles of an electromagnet can be checked by placing a compass near a pole of the electromagnet.
The North-seeking pole of the compass will point towards the North pole of the coil.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 8th Mar, 2017, 11:49: AM
- What is electromagnetism
- Working of A.C generator?
- Do the slip rings help to change the direction of current?
- Waht is electro magnetism
- What is the use of split rings and slip rings
- define lenz's law and state one of its application...plss
- What is the role of the split rings in an electric motor
- please explain woring of ac ,dc motor . explain even coil rotation and current direction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number