how many rational numbers are there strictly between 0 and 1 with the property that the sum of numerator and denominator is 70 ? how and which?
Asked by sharalka121 | 9th Dec, 2014, 05:16: PM
We find rational numbers that lie between 0 and 1, such that the sum of their denominator and numerator is 70.
i.e. the first number can be formed with 1 and 69, with 1 + 69 = 70, i.e.
Similarly the next number will be made by 2 and 68, i.e.
In that case we get numbers as .
Hence there are 34 such numbers which satisfy the given condition.
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 10th Dec, 2014, 11:17: AM
- Find five rational numbers between -2/3 and 7/12
- Insert five rational numbers between -3/11 and -1/13
- how to find rationals between any two rational number
- 5 rational number between -1/2 and -1/4
- Write five rational numbers which are smaller than 2
- Find two rational numbers between -1and6 .
- find five rational number 4 and 5
- find 3/7-6/11-8/21+5/22
- write three rational numbers between 15/20 and 19/20
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number