Write five rational numbers which are smaller than 2
Asked by divyanyag40 | 5th Oct, 2020, 11:01: AM
Five rational numbers smaller than 2 are -4, -3, -2, -1 and 0.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 5th Oct, 2020, 07:48: PM
- how to find rationals between any two rational number
- 5 rational number between -1/2 and -1/4
- Find two rational numbers between -1and6 .
- find five rational number 4 and 5
- find 3/7-6/11-8/21+5/22
- write three rational numbers between 15/20 and 19/20
- Find two rational no.between -2 and-1.
- rational number between 3 and 4 is equal to what
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number