how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
Asked by aksabat1590 | 3rd May, 2020, 09:15: PM
The offspring cells or organisms acquire the genetic information of their parents through a mechanism known as inheritance. The inherited traits undergo modification may be due to chromosomal abnormalities. Through hereditary, variations between individuals can accumulate and cause species to undergo evolution by natural selection.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th May, 2020, 11:40: AM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number