how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
Asked by aksabat1590 | 3rd May, 2020, 09:15: PM
The offspring cells or organisms acquire the genetic information of their parents through a mechanism known as inheritance. The inherited traits undergo modification may be due to chromosomal abnormalities. Through hereditary, variations between individuals can accumulate and cause species to undergo evolution by natural selection.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th May, 2020, 11:40: AM
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
- Does variation occur in asexually reproducing organisms? Justify.
- what is clone
- Where is variation beneficial to the species but not necessary for individual?
- what's mean by heredity
- X chromosomes means
- recessive traits
- Dear experts, Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution. Thank you. Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
- Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number