how can you find the speed of the scooter that approches the mirror
Asked by sentilkannan | 27th Nov, 2021, 11:44: AM
It is assumed that scooter approaches a plane mirror.
In plane mirror , mirror to image distance equals to mirror to object distance .
If we know the mirror to scooter-image distance d in a given time duration t ,
then speed of scooter = d/ t
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 27th Nov, 2021, 12:41: PM
- What if A is not given in the angle of deviation formula? i + e - A
- define the refractive index of benzene if the critical angle of it is 42
- The speed of light in a transparent medium is 0.6 times as that of its speed in vacuum. What is the refractive index of the medium? (a) 1.0 (b) 1.33 (c) 1.55 (d)1.66
- what is it
- Define critical angle for a pair of media.
- explain snell' law.
- Refraction of light class 10 simple defination
- The refractive index of water is 4/3 and that of glass is 3/2 . The ratio of speed of light in water to the glass is
- Light enters from air into water which has a refractive index of1.33.Calculate the speed of light in water.The speed of light in air is 3.0×10^8
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number