Give the scientific terms for the following
1) The removal of chaff or scales from the grains after harvesting.
2) Decomposed vegetables or animals matter used as manure.
3) Chemicals used to get rid of weeds.
4) Chemicals used to get rid of insects.
5) The process of growing seedlings in nurseries before planting them in fields.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number