Give the meaning of ex-ante investment.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Apr, 2016, 02:19: PM
Ex-ante investment refers to planned investment corresponding to different income levels in the economy.
Answered by | 18th Apr, 2016, 04:19: PM
- What is meant by ex-ante saving?
- What is meant by autonomous consumption?
- What is marginal propensity to consume and marginal propensity to save?
- Value of marginal propensity to consume not greater than 1. Why?
- What is meant by ex post measures?
- What is planned investment?
- What is ex post saving?
- What changes occur if planned savings are greater than planned investment?
- What changes occur if planned savings are less than planned investment?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number