formulas for loss and profit
Asked by nagarajanpillai734 | 21st Nov, 2019, 04:43: PM
If Selling Price > Cost Price
→ Profit = Selling Price - Cost Price
If Selling Price < Cost Price
→ Loss = Cost Price - Selling Price
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 21st Nov, 2019, 05:53: PM
- prove that the function is a periodic function
- juhi sells a washing machine for ₹13, 500 . she loses 20% . what was the price at which she bought it?
- An article was sold at a profit of 15.If cost price was 10% loss and an article was sold for 1280 more the profit would have been 30%. find the cost price?
- A merchant on selling rice earns a pro of 10 per bag of basmati rice sold and a loss of 5 per bag of non basmati rice 1. He sells 3000 bags of basmati rice and 5000 bags of non basmati rice in a month. What is
- Sunandabai bought milk for Rs 475. She converted it into yoghurt and it for Rs 700. How much profit did she make ?
- Coffee costing Rs.250 pr KG mixed with Chikori of Rs.75 Per Kg in the ratio of 5:2 for a certain blend. If the mixture was sold at Rs.230 per KG fing the gain % or Loss%. Thank you.
- A bicycle was sold at 12% profit.Had it been sold for ₹16 more ,the profit would have been 20%.Find the selling price of the bicycle.
- An article was sold for Rs.250 with a profit of 5 percent. What is its cost price.
- 2 cycles were bought at the same cost .one was sold at profit 15% and another was sold at a loss of 10%. if the difference in selling price is 200rs. find the cost of cycles?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number