Eggs are brought at ₹ 24 a dozen. At what price per hundred should they be sold, so as to a profit 12 per cent
Asked by tanwarpinki95 | 17th Mar, 2021, 12:33: PM
price of 12 eggs=Rs 24
price of 1 egg=Rs 2
price of 100 eggs =200
for 12 % profit
Hence the selling price of 100 eggs should 224 Rs to earn a profit of 12%
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 17th Mar, 2021, 11:51: PM
- The simplest form of 96:780 is
- find the amount to be paid at the end of 3 years in each case (a) principal=₹1, 200 at 12% p.a. (b) principal=₹7, 500 at 5% p.a.
- A T.V was sold for rs 12320 at a loss of 12 percent find its cost price
- a man sold an article for rupees 495 and gained 10% on it. find the cost price of the article
- prove that the function is a periodic function
- juhi sells a washing machine for ₹13, 500 . she loses 20% . what was the price at which she bought it?
- An article was sold at a profit of 15.If cost price was 10% loss and an article was sold for 1280 more the profit would have been 30%. find the cost price?
- formulas for loss and profit
- A merchant on selling rice earns a pro of 10 per bag of basmati rice sold and a loss of 5 per bag of non basmati rice 1. He sells 3000 bags of basmati rice and 5000 bags of non basmati rice in a month. What is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number