formula of calcium carbonate
Asked by supercool78shingh9 | 3rd Nov, 2020, 09:18: AM
The formula for calcium carbonate is CaCO3.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Nov, 2020, 11:49: AM
- What is combination reaction?
- is burning of magnesium ribbion endothermic or exothermic and explain how
- Are the reactions in which bases are produced are always endothermic or exothermic ?
- . 2g of ferrous sulphate crystals are heated in a dry boiling tube. (i) List any two observations. (ii) Name the type of chemical reaction taking place. (iii) ‘Write the chemical equation for the reaction
- combination reaction
- Why water is added to CaO slowly? Why we do not mix whole CaO into the water bucket?
- What is electrolysis. Explain its procedure and usages.
- wht is decomposition reaction
- How can we classify equations into endothermic and exothermic reactions just by looking at it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number