Find the order and degree of the differential equation: .
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Since, the highest differential coefficient of the equation is and power of is one. Therefore, order of the equation is 2 and degree is 1.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- sir i only need the correct option
- 1st ques with explanation
- 11th sum plz
- 14th sum plz
- Define differential equation.
- Define the order of a differential equation.
- Find the order and degree of the differential equation: .
- Form a differential equation of the equation: y2 + 2ay + x2 = 0.
- Form the differential equation of the family of curves:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number