find the angle between two mirrors if the number of images formed is 5
find the number of images formedwhen the angle between two mirrors is 90 degrees
Asked by ajayrath7 | 30th Jul, 2017, 06:29: AM
- You can substitute the given values in the following relation between the number of images and angle between the two mirrors (A).
- Number of images = 360/A - 1.
- When the angle between the mirrors is 90 degrees, the number of the images formed will be 3.
- Whereas, when the number of images formed is 5, the angle between the mirrors will be 60 degrees.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 30th Jul, 2017, 02:13: PM
- We can't see the shadow in dark. (Give reason)
- refraction of light by a glass slab. explain.
- What happens when object is placed between f and o
- Is the reflection of light by the smooth walls of the your house regularly or irregular?
- how to draw ray diagram to show a image formation in a plane mirror??
- What is principal focus?
- Refractive index can be defined for both transparent and opaque objects. True or false?
- Why does refraction occur?
- What is the difference between concave lens and concave mirror.?
- beautiful patterns are seen through kalediscope
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number