Find four numbers forming a geomatric progression in which the third term is greater than the first term by 9 and the second term is greater than the fourth term by 18.
Asked by surajsubedi14 | 8th Mar, 2015, 05:46: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 8th Mar, 2015, 11:25: PM
- If 7th term of a G.P. is 8 times the 4th term, find the common ratio of the G.P.
- the product of three geometric means between 5 and 125 will be
- a poitive integer has 1001 digits all of which are 1's . When this number is 1001 the remainder is ?
- The sum of first two terms of GP is-1/64 and sum of first three terms is 3/64. What is the seventh term
- Sequence and Series:Plz solve,Ans:6
- Insert three geometric means between 6 and 54
- Ali added the following series if fraction. How many more fraction in this series he must add to get the answer equal to onevor more than one 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 +1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64
- Please solve this question
- Plz solve
- Find the 15th term of the sequence 0.3, 0.06, 0.012, …
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number