Fill in the blanks:
1. A group or bunch of light rays is called blank.
2. A body moving along a straight line is said to have blank motion.
3. Bodies of living things release energy during the process of blank.
4. The air we breather in is rich in blank and poor in balnk.
5. Iron pieces used for storing magnets are called blank.
6. IN A DRY CELL, THE ENDD WITH THE METAL DISC IS THE BLANK TERMINAL.
7. Aquatic life use oxygen blank in water.
8. The magnetic strength at the poles is blank.
9. RAINWATER THAT DOES NOT SEEP INTO THE SOIL AND RUNS OFF AN LAND IS CALLED BLANK.
Asked by mpathak228 | 14th Feb, 2016, 11:37: AM
1. A group or bunch of light rays is called beam of light.
2. A body moving along a straight line is said to have uniform motion.
3. Bodies of living things release energy during the respiration of blank.
4. The air we breathe in is rich in oxygen and poor in carbon dioxide.
5. Iron pieces used for storing magnets are called magnetic keeper.
6. In a dry cell, the end with the metal disc is the negative terminal.
7. Aquatic life use oxygen dissolved in water.
8. The magnetic strength at the poles is strongest.
9. Rainwater that does not seep into the soil and runs off a land is called surface runoff.
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 15th Feb, 2016, 10:31: AM
- why do we call sun ray
- what is a reflection
- what is the role of reflector in torch?
- Light can't _ around object
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
- Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number