explain the symptoms of the disease that is very common in honeybees.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:21: PM
1. The brood combs of the affected colony become patchy in appearance.
2. The diseased larva is stretched out in an upright position.
3. The spores are ingested with food and germinate in the gut which leads to the death of the larva.
4. Uncoupled wings, trembling and jerky movements.
5. Reduced egg layering
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 10:54: AM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number