Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
Asked by goudsabbunny | 23rd Nov, 2020, 09:49: AM
If the epiglottis is absent in the body then the regulation of food material to esophagus and air into the lungs will disturbed. Somtimes food will enters into windpipe and then causes choking or simply if the epiglottis is not present in body then the lungs would not work properly which can lead to death.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Nov, 2020, 12:01: PM
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- given scientific reasons we get tired after some exercise
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse ‘when there is less air in it?
- why is insufficient to meet the Oxygen requirements of multi cellelar organisms like humans
- where is plueral membrane present and what is it's function?
- where is respiration take place in human body
- As in respiration 6 carbon molecule breaks into three carbon molecules with further goes into mitochondria then where does otherthree carbon molecule goes
- Full form of atp
- where are the lungs is main situated
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number