Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
Asked by goudsabbunny | 23rd Nov, 2020, 09:49: AM
If the epiglottis is absent in the body then the regulation of food material to esophagus and air into the lungs will disturbed. Somtimes food will enters into windpipe and then causes choking or simply if the epiglottis is not present in body then the lungs would not work properly which can lead to death.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Nov, 2020, 12:01: PM
- What is the role of rings of cartilages present in the throat?
- plasma membrane where present in
- power house of cell
- what is life process and what is the function of human body
- How energy is produced from food. Explain step-by-step.
- Solve this
- What is respiration?
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number