Does spindle fibres considered as a part of centrosomes ??
Asked by Sanyajbp | 23rd Mar, 2019, 02:28: PM
Yes, spindle fibers are associated with the centrosomes. They help in reassembling the microtubules which is a part of spindle fibre
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Mar, 2019, 03:39: PM
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
- what is genotype
- what is a chromosome
- define homozygous and heterozygous chromosomes
- After replication of a DNA molecule how many strands of daughter DNA are formed and what happens to the parent DNA molecule?
- What are chromatics and sister chromatids?
- How does telomere provide stability to the chromosome
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number