Does deoxygnated blood is present in all human being?
Asked by ayush4122003 | 28th Feb, 2015, 06:10: PM
Yes, the deoxygenated blood is present in all human beings. The blood that comes from all the part of body to the heart is a blood in which oxygen is less and carbon dioxide and waste products are more in concentration is called deoxygenated blood.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 2nd Mar, 2015, 11:09: AM
- what is circulatory system
- What is circulatory system
- Did buffaloes also have human blood
- why artery have thick elastic wall
- Blood group matching before blood transfusion
- The blood type identified under ABO blood groups systems are
- The Circulatory System is made up of the _______________, ____________and blood vessels.
- 4 differences between artery and vein
- The organs of circulatory system in the body are
- Radha fell down while running. She started bleeding but it stopped after few minutes. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number