Distinguish between cross-pollination and self-pollination. Mention the site and product of fertilization in a flower
Asked by sanjeet.kumar | 13th Mar, 2019, 03:21: PM
Distinguish between cross-pollination and self-pollination:
The site of fertilization in a flowering plant is ovary and product is fruit.
Answered by Varsha | 13th Mar, 2019, 04:55: PM
- What is carpel? Write the function of its various parts
- What is the structure of a pollen grain?
- What is the chemical composition of sticky substance found on the stigma of angiospermic flower?
- How does a seed germinates?
- How the outermost part of seed coat od a monocot seed, testa help in the germination of seed?
- Fertilization in plants accurs in the
- Difference between dormancy and breaking of dormancy.
- what is double fertilisation?
- What are the advantages of seed formation in plants
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number