Differentiate between protostomia and deuterostomia.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Apr, 2016, 08:40: AM
Difference between protostomia and deuterostomia are following:
1. A group of animals in which mouth arises from or near the blastopore of gastrula.
1. A group of animals in which mouth arises anteriorly at some distance from the blastopore.
Answered by | 29th Apr, 2016, 10:40: AM
- Sir can you please explain the animal kingdom in an easy way???
- Are tetrabalstic organisms there?
- what do you mean by hierarchy?
- What is means by Animal kingdom
- write the breif account on animilia
- Write all the points for the basis of classification of animal kingdom.
- What is mesoglea?
- Name the two groups of animals which have been classified on the basis of origin of mouth.
- What are the characteristic features of animals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number