difference between prey and predatators
Asked by Devin Shiv | 6th Dec, 2015, 07:29: PM
(i) Predator involves the killing and feeding of an organism by another organism.
(ii)Predators can be both carnivorous as well as omnivorous.
(iii)Predator completely depends on the prey for food.
(iv)Predator is stronger.
(i)A prey could be any animal that is being preyed upon by the predator.
(ii)Prey is herbivorous.
(iii)Prey does not depend on predators as it would not die in the absence of predators.
(iv)Prey is weaker,
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 7th Dec, 2015, 08:08: AM
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
- How many teeth are present in upper and lower jaw
- Which important life characteristic is shown by the plant and bird in the below figure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number