Describe the process of double fertilisation in angiosperms.
Asked by diya123451 | 11th Oct, 2020, 11:37: AM
PLease click on Double Fertilisation to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 12th Oct, 2020, 08:28: PM
- Explain sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- What is a PEDICEL in a hibiscus flower.
- what is pollination
- When the pollen grain reaches the stigma of the flower, it moves down into the ovary via the pollen tube. State True or False . If false why ?
- Do sterile have seeds or not?
- Question no . 1 Hibiscus is a bisexual plant and also produce flower but not produce fruit .Why ? Second question is .. is hibiscus produce seed or not ?
- What is carpel? Write the function of its various parts
- What is the structure of a pollen grain?
- What is the chemical composition of sticky substance found on the stigma of angiospermic flower?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number