Describe the body structure of a cockroach.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The body of a cockroach is covered with a hard outer skeleton which is made up of different units joined together. Three pairs of legs are present and their muscles help the cockroach to walk around. Two pairs of wings are also attached to the breast which helps them to fly.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- why ostrich cannot fly since they have wings
- what is the breathing organ of snakes
- why do cockroaches die lying on their back?
- (i) Which part of the earthworm's body help in its movement?(ii) Mention any two important functions of the backbone.
- (i) What is the importance of the presence of bristles in the earthworm's body?(ii) Briefly describe the movement pattern of a snail.
- What is the round structure shown in the given image? Explain briefly.
- Name an animal which moves by lengthening and shortening its body segments alternately.
- Which of the following has an endoskeleton and which has an exoskeleton? Cockroach, Humans
- Explain how an earthworm moves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number