CBSE Class 6 Science Body Movements
- what is the difference between lungs and gills
- why ostrich cannot fly since they have wings
- what is the breathing organ of snakes
- why do cockroaches die lying on their back?
- (i) Which part of the earthworm's body help in its movement?(ii) Mention any two important functions of the backbone.
- (i) What is the importance of the presence of bristles in the earthworm's body?(ii) Briefly describe the movement pattern of a snail.
- What is the round structure shown in the given image? Explain briefly.
- Describe the body structure of a cockroach.
- Name an animal which moves by lengthening and shortening its body segments alternately.
- Which of the following has an endoskeleton and which has an exoskeleton? Cockroach, Humans
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.