definition of thermal decomposition,electrolysis decomposition and photolytic reaction
Asked by jarugulaa | 28th Apr, 2020, 10:14: AM
Thermal Decomposition- When a substance is broken down into two or more substances by using heat energy then it is known as thermal decomposition.
Electrolysis Decomposition- When a sustance is broken down into two or more substances by using electric energy then it is known as electrolysis decomposition.
Photolytic Reaction- When a substance is broken down or decomposed in two or more substances then it is known as photolytic reaction.
Answered by Ravi | 28th Apr, 2020, 11:22: AM
- 10 differences between combination and displacement reaction
- Solutions of barium chloride and sodium sulphate in water react to give insoluble barium sulphate and the solution of sodium chloride
- Are double displacement reactions endothermic
- what is double displacement reaction explain in detail with example
- What happens when strip of lead metal is placed in solution of copper chloride. Write chemical reaction and changes observed
- A solution of potassium chloride when mixed with nitrate solution forms insoluble white substance. Write chemical equation and type of reaction?
- Balanced equation for Barium chloride+Aluminum sulphate gives Barium sulphate +Aluminum chloride sulphate+Aluminum
- when u mixed the solutions of lead nitrate and potassium iodine , then
- meaning of redox reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number