Definition of spped
Asked by SUBHAS | 1st Sep, 2021, 04:38: PM
Speed is defined as distance travelled per unit time.
SI unit of speed is m/s.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 2nd Sep, 2021, 09:36: AM
- calculate the density of an object of mass 3200 kg that occupies a volume of 8 m
- i dont know know density chapter can someone help me with the sums i understood the basics
- How to express 36 km/h into m/s? Please explain in steps. (for experts)
- What is the SI unit of Mass?
- formula of density
- A cyclist is travelling at 20m/s,is accelerating at4 m/s2,what isit's velocity after 5 seconds ??
- what is meserment
- briefly describe how you will find experimentally the density of milk with a density bottle
- numerical problems
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number