Asked by ashuurmaliya777 | 8th Mar, 2019, 09:51: AM
A process in which the fertilized egg i.e embryo gets fixed in the lining on the uterus is known as implantation.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Mar, 2019, 10:26: AM
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number