Define centre of a circle.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The collection of all points in a plane which are at a fixed distance from a fixed point in the plane is called a circle and this fixed point is called the CENTRE of the circle.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is chord
- 10.2 exercise question and answers explain
- if two circles intersect in two points,prove that the line through the centres is the perpendicular bisector of the common chord
- Does a diameter of acircle divides it into two equal segments?
- Prove that two different circles cannot intersect each other at more than two points.
- Define sector of a circle.
- What is the difference between a chord and secant of a circle?
- Draw a line segment AB of length 4.8 cm. Construct two semi-circles on opposite sides of AB such that half the length of AB is the diameter of each of the semi-circles.
- Draw a circle whose diameter is 4 cm. Mark the points P, Q, and R in the interior, exterior and on the circle respectively.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number