CBSE Class 9 Maths Circles
- What is a tangent?
- what is chord
- 10.2 exercise question and answers explain
- if two circles intersect in two points,prove that the line through the centres is the perpendicular bisector of the common chord
- Does a diameter of acircle divides it into two equal segments?
- Prove that two different circles cannot intersect each other at more than two points.
- Define centre of a circle.
- Define sector of a circle.
- What is the difference between a chord and secant of a circle?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.