CBSE Class 9 - Introduction to Circles Videos
Angles made by the semicircle and segments in a circle
The video explains case study based type of question which uses the property of angles in the semicircle and the basics of segments of a circle
- if the diameter AD of a circle is 34 cm and the length of a chord AB is 30 cm. what is the distance of AB from the ce
- What is a tangent?
- what is chord
- 10.2 exercise question and answers explain
- if two circles intersect in two points,prove that the line through the centres is the perpendicular bisector of the common chord
- Does a diameter of acircle divides it into two equal segments?
- Prove that two different circles cannot intersect each other at more than two points.
- Define centre of a circle.
- Define sector of a circle.