Asked by dincyani | 27th May, 2022, 07:22: AM
When the addition or subtraction or division or multiplication of two numbers from a set belongs to the same set, then the set is closed uder that operation and this property is called as the closure property.
For example: Addition or multiplication of 2 real numbers is a real number.
Hence, the set of real numbers is closed under multiplication and addition.
Answered by Arun | 27th May, 2022, 09:37: AM
- what is mean by integiers
- what is the largest number
- is 0 a positive or negative number
- give example of a negative integer
- please prepare me for 6th exam
- find the range of the data 21, 6, 17, 18, 12, 8,4, 13
- mam slove and explain me
- what is main fact about integers?
- if a negative and positive will added what is the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number