Asked by nilesh.dhote74 | 15th Dec, 2020, 07:21: PM
Question: If n = 2pab/a+b, using properties of proportion, find value of n+pa/n-pa + n+pb/n-pb.
Answered by Renu Varma | 17th Dec, 2020, 10:59: AM
- If (7a+8b) (7c-8d) = (7a-8b) (7c+8d); then prove that a:b = c:d
- p,q,r,s in proportion then prove that (p-r)q²/(q-s)rs=(p²-q²-pq)/(r²-s²-rd)
- If the area of an equilateral triangle is 163–√3 cm2, then find the perimeter(cm) of the triangle.
- a, b, c are in continued proportion , prove that a\c = 2a2−5ab+7b2\2b2−5bc+ 7c2
- If a2 + c2, ab + cd and b2 + d2 are in continued proportion ,prove that a, b, c and d are in proportion.
- if a,b,c are in continued proportion , prove that a^2*b^2*c^2 ( a^-3 + b^-3 + c^-3) = (a^3 + b^3 + c^3)
- If a b c are continued proportional fund 1/b^2 = 1/b^2-a^2 + 1/b^2 - c^2
- If a, b,c,d are in continued proportion prove that (a-b)^3 / (b-c)^3= a/d
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number