cant we do this in this way

Asked by  | 7th Mar, 2009, 02:04: PM

Expert Answer:

Pl let us know what is the exact question..

The terms like each of of the brackets taken seperately are called cyclic terms.

If you need to fatorise then the factor theorem is used.

Answered by  | 7th Mar, 2009, 02:29: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.