CBSE Class 9 Maths Number System
Numbers to the left of the origin are called
To represent 8/5, we take the length equal to 8 units and divide it into ______ equal divisions.
The process of visualisation of numbers on a number line through a magnifying glass is known as
- find four rational numbers between -3/5 and 2/7
- represent on number line 3
- represent 3√2 on number line
- how to represent rational no. in number line
- represent each of the following rational numbers on the number line the question is 5 by 7 represent it on rational numbers on the number
- Locate numberline for root 9.3
- How to locate 5 root 2 on numberline
- Represent root 5 on a number line
- construction of root 5 + root 1 on the number line
- locate√2 on the number line
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.