CBSE Class 9 - Irrational Numbers Videos
Which of the following rational numbers lies between
An irrational number between two rational numbers is
An irrational number between 5 and 6 is
- Which is greater 17½-12½ or 11½-6½
If sqrt(2) = 1.414 then sqrt(3 + 2sqrt(2)) is equal to
- the diameter of moon is approximately one-fourth of the diameter of the earth.what fraction of the volume of the earth is the volume of the moon?
- if x =3root 8 and y=3root 8 1upon xsquare
- what is root 2 multiply root 2
- find two irrational numbers between 2/3 and 2.
- 3√12 multiply 6√4
- a=9-4√5 find √a-1/√a
- show how under root can be represented on the number line
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.