Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th May, 2015, 06:50: AM
Reflection of light is also brought about under certain conditions by the surfaces of transparent media through which light normally passes. An example is seen in the blazing glare of sunlight on a window or an automobile windshield when the sun's rays strike it at a very oblique angle.
Answered by | 15th May, 2015, 08:50: AM
- why do we call sun ray
- what is a reflection
- what is the role of reflector in torch?
- Light can't _ around object
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number