Calculate the time taken to cover a distance of 130 km at the speed of 5 m/s.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Mar, 2014, 04:02: PM
Distance Covered = 130 km = 130000 m, Speed = 5 m/s
Since, Speed =
Answered by | 10th Mar, 2014, 06:02: PM
- Which is faster 15 km/h or 15 m/s
- (1) A 110-m-long train travels at 30 km/h. How long will it take to cross a 90 m long?
- A child cycles at a speed of 4 m/s how much distance will he cover in 2 minutes
- How can I convert 1.5m/s to km/h ?
- Mohan travels in an aeroplane at a distance of 1200 km for the first half of the distance the plane flies at a speed of 900 km per hour and to the rest of the distance is flies at a speed of 750 kilometre per hour how long does the Trip take
- 72 km/hr to m/s
- a car started from town P and travelled towards town Q at speed of 70km/hr at the same time a van started from town Q and travelled towards town P at speed of town Q town Q towns town
- A train 260 m long running at 72 km/h, crosses a bridge 240 m long. Find the time taken by it.
- 1. A train travels between two stations X and Y , a distance of 120 km and 80 minutes. It passes to a station Z , 1 hour after leaving X , what is the distance between Y and Z.
- Express a) 7 cm in metre and kilometre.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number