Bholu's friend buys a computer at 15000 Rs . he takes a loan from the bank at a 12% rate of interest per annum. the bank asks him to pay montjly instalment does Bholu's friend pay ?
Asked by rajanghai.2014 | 23rd Oct, 2015, 07:31: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 24th Oct, 2015, 09:42: AM
- Eggs are brought at ₹ 24 a dozen. At what price per hundred should they be sold, so as to a profit 12 per cent
- A T.V was sold for rs 12320 at a loss of 12 percent find its cost price
- a man sold an article for rupees 495 and gained 10% on it. find the cost price of the article
- prove that the function is a periodic function
- juhi sells a washing machine for ₹13, 500 . she loses 20% . what was the price at which she bought it?
- An article was sold at a profit of 15.If cost price was 10% loss and an article was sold for 1280 more the profit would have been 30%. find the cost price?
- formulas for loss and profit
- A merchant on selling rice earns a pro of 10 per bag of basmati rice sold and a loss of 5 per bag of non basmati rice 1. He sells 3000 bags of basmati rice and 5000 bags of non basmati rice in a month. What is
- Sunandabai bought milk for Rs 475. She converted it into yoghurt and it for Rs 700. How much profit did she make ?
- Coffee costing Rs.250 pr KG mixed with Chikori of Rs.75 Per Kg in the ratio of 5:2 for a certain blend. If the mixture was sold at Rs.230 per KG fing the gain % or Loss%. Thank you.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number