Application of organic and inorganic compoundsin the following area/field,like1.In medicine (therapy)2.In agriculture.3.Defance/warfare/lastly 4.Textile industries.(briefly for 10 std student )
Asked by bcnandi | 9th Jul, 2019, 07:36: PM
Application of organic\Inorganic compounds are-
1. In medicines- In medicines, All medicines and theraupatic drugs like- Aspirin, Citrizin etc. are organic compounds.
2. In Agriculture- In agriculture, Fertilizers. insecticides are madup of various organic compounds.
3. In Defence- In Defence, many alloys of inorganic elemens are used t make bullets. Kevlar which is an organic comound and a polymer whch is used in defence.
4. In Textiles-In Textiles, fabrics are made up of polymers like Nylon, Teflon, Poly Vinyl Chloride which are organic compounds
Answered by Ravi | 13th Jul, 2019, 12:43: PM
- WHY COLLOIDAL GOLD IS USE AS INTERMUSCULAR INJECTION ?
- How antiseptics differ from disinfectants?
- Name the chemicals responsible for the antiseptic property in dettol.
- What type of drug is penicillin?
- Name one substance that acts as both Antiseptic and Disinfectant?
- Which Antibiotic is used in the treatment of Typhoid fever?
- Give an example of a Tranquilizer.
- What is Aspirin?
- What are oral-contraceptives? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number