Aluminium is used for making cooking utensile
Asked by dipakthapa37 | 11th Jul, 2014, 06:00: PM
We have not understood the query that you have posted. We would request you to clarify / provide additional details so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
Yes, aluminium is used for making cooking utensils.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 14th Jul, 2014, 10:48: AM
- True or false All metals exist in solid formet room temperature
- is graphite malleable , If yes , WHY?
- what are metals
- What are the similarities between modern cement and ancient cement
- what is metal
- Explain the reactions of metals and nonmetals with acids, air and water
- Write the uses of metals and nonmetals in our daily life
- Various objects made of metal and non metal
- What is the difference between modern cement and ancient cement
- most electrodes are made of platinum foils
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number